Comments from recent seminars:
- "Very good class. This information will be extremely valuable to improve my department performance and metrics. I plan to put my new knowledge to use. Thank you."
"In my opinion, this course may be one of the most useful my company has tried compared to all the others"
Join us in Minneapolis on September 21st and understand how to successfully improve on time delivery and cash flow, optimize inventory and lower costs.
- Resolve conflicts and fill in the gaps between Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints and other frameworks. Focus YOUR company's productivity initiatives to achieve your company's business goals.
- Factory Physics principles and analytics apply practical science, not slogans, so you can make more money faster.
- Understand and resolve conflicting objectives--less inventory vs. higher customer service or higher utilization vs. shorter cycle times.
- Demonstrate examples of the application of Factory Physics® principles in practice.
- Use your own data to do a first-pass examination of your own processes.
To see detailed description of the course, click here.
Includes a copy of the book Factory Physics for Managers, a lead McGraw-Hill business title.
Before August 31, 2017, the discounted cost for this event is $500
Between August 31, 2017 and September 14, 2017, the cost for this event is $700
After September 14, 2017, the cost will rise to $800