Who Should Attend: Anyone working in operations or supply chain roles interested in advancing their careers and their company's performance. Don't let the "Physics" in the title be intimidating. Understanding the content requires no advanced education or science degree. However, you will gain a much better understanding of the fundamental drivers of your operations and supply chain world. You will learn ideas and concepts you can apply immediately.
Comments from recent seminars:
- "Very good class. This information will be extremely valuable to improve my department performance and metrics. I plan to put my new knowledge to use. Thank you."
"In my opinion, this course may be one of the most useful my company has tried compared to all the others"
Join us in Phoenix on December 7th and understand how to successfully improve on time delivery and cash flow, optimize inventory and lower costs.
- Resolve conflicts and fill in the gaps between Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints and other frameworks. Focus YOUR company's productivity initiatives to achieve your company's business goals.
- Factory Physics principles and analytics apply practical science, not slogans, so you can make more money faster.
- Understand and resolve conflicting objectives--less inventory vs. higher customer service or higher utilization vs. shorter cycle times.
- Demonstrate examples of the application of Factory Physics® principles in practice.
- Use your own data to do a first-pass examination of your own processes.
To see detailed description of the course, click here.
Includes a copy of the book Factory Physics for Managers, a lead McGraw-Hill business title.
Before November 11, 2017, the discounted cost for this event is $500
Between November 11, 2017 and December 1, 2017, the cost for this event is $700
After December 1, 2017, the cost will rise to $800